Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The First of Many!

People have always told me that I should be an actor or a comedian because all I seem to do is make them laugh. After much thought and consideration I decided against becoming a famous actor or comedian, in part because I looked in the mirror and saw a face that was not made for the TV. I am only joking, but seriously I have decided to take the time and record things that happen in my life, work and travel and see how it goes.
I have three passions in life; interior design, food and The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ha I am only joking on that third one, but any way here it goes I’ll give it a try and see what kinds of reactions that I can get. I look forward to your support.
XOXO
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment