Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Currently Loving

High Design Bathrooms. 

Hello all ye few but faithful...

As I was getting ready this morning I realized how much I hate my drab little bathroom with it having no windows, vinyl "wood" floors, honey oak stained cabinetry and the piece de resistance the flimsy beige tile. With that said I am having total bathroom envy today.

There is just something about a double mirrored vanity that can drive a man crazy, the way the antique mirror delicately hangs over the builder grade non beveled mirror, add to that my favorite terra correra, honed, bull nosed marble countertop with an under-mount square sink..HELLO...please come home with me. 


Again with me and the mirrors I know, but I just love the sophisticated whimsy of this otherwise completely traditional bathroom having this huge mirror mounted on the entire wall behind the vanity, maybe it has something to do with my theory that more is more, but I loves it. 


I love mosaics. This bathrooms just screams Steven Alley for some reason...besides the toothbrushes on the counter, I would never be caught dead with my toothbrush out. I am assuming this is from someone's powder room, or better yet will assume it's in my powder room, could you imagine getting to look at that every-time you sat down to use the lou? Gosh I would be so excited every time mother nature called. 


Ok, wile this bathroom may not be my exact style there is something to appreciate here, and that is the sheer eleganza of this bathroom, full marble floors, polished gold hardware, wainscoting, and the slightest accent of dusty rose on the floor to ceiling draperies. 

So, do tell what is your bathroom fantasy...and please keep it PG!

'Till next time. 
SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment